Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Babies, Babies, Miss Those Babies

Two of  our friends from back home had babies in the last couple of days.  I miss the babies.  Including Caitlyn there would have been at least 11 babies born in one year between the two wards.  I miss that.  Here there is another baby a little older than her and one in the nursery.  There were 2 babies born in the last couple of months, but I think they are both with the Amish group.  So it gets kind of lonely.  I miss my friends and I miss those babies....now to test my knowledge, let's see if I can name them all in order. ;)  There was the Anderson Baby, Caitlyn, the Murray baby, the Cutler Baby, the Kramer Baby, The Wright Baby, The Lloyd Baby, the new family's baby, Jamie Graham's baby, and now the Strong baby.  And the Amaton's are due.  Whew!  Yeah, I miss the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment